Coronavirus tips for diabetics – Prevention and Healing Strategies – Core Lifestyle at Home Tips – Dr Garg
This article and video is part of our E4 Diabetes Solutions Coronavirus Health Tips and at-home Strategies and Information for People over 65, with Diabetes, prediabetes, metabolic challenges, or other underlying medical conditions.
How key lifestyle strategies can help us? Why is it important to maintain calm to help our immune system? What should we eat? What drinks should we avoid? What food strategy can we use to maximize our Nitric Oxide in our body? Soap and water or hand sanitizers with alcohol? What’s your handwashing strategy? In this video series we will be approaching the core strategies and an action plan to deal with the coronavirus for people with diabetes or other high risk individuals.
Time Codes and Key Points:
- Key Lifestyle strategies [Minute 1:55]
- Why is it important to maintain calm [Minute 02:51]
- What drinks should we avoid? [Minute 06:22]
- People taking diabetes medicines that are diuretics? [Minute 07:47]
- Nitric Oxide and food [Minute 11:07]
- Using hand sanitizers [Minute 16:29]
- Sleep! [Minute 24:30]