Coronavirus tips for diabetics – Prevention and Healing Strategies – The elderly and coronavirus: fever, aspirin, ibuprofen, cortisol, immunosuppressant drugs – What are the facts? – Dr. Garg
This article and video is part of our E4 Diabetes Solutions Coronavirus Health Tips and At-Home Strategies and Information for people over 65, with diabetes, prediabetes, metabolic challenges, or other underlying medical conditions.
Why do we develop fevers and what are the issues with practices to reduce them? Can we lower fevers through compresses or other natural methods? What kind of medicines typically are immunosuppressive? In this video series we explain supplemental strategies and an action plan to deal with the coronavirus for people with diabetes or other high-risk conditions.
Time Codes and Key Points:
- Why do we develop fevers? [Minute 0:54]
- Practices to reduce fevers[Minute 02:23]
- Natural methods to reduce fevers [Minute 02:50]
- Go to the hospital! [Minute 04:09]
- Reducing fevers with compresses [Minute 05:36]
- Immune illness is accompanied by immune suppressants [Minute 07:36]
- Immunosuppressive medicines [Minute 08:41]
- Diabetes as an immunosuppressant [Minute 10:29]